PDO Thread Lift
PDO Thread Lift Treatment
A PDO thread lift is a process of tightening the skin by using the suture. The suture is made of dissolving material called polydioxanone. This treatment is done using polydioxanone (PDO) threads in the treatment areas, which are placed under the skin through a needle or cannula.
Barbed threads improve facial appearance in 2 ways:
- a) Lift
- b) Collagenesis
Since the late 90's success has increased since thread technology and technique has been significantly improved. It is a minimally invasive method for lifting areas of the face without adding volume and also regenerates the skin through collagenesis.
The shift towards non-surgical cosmetic procedures over the classic 'plastic surgery' are due to:
- Price - Far less expensive than the average surgical treatment
- Safer - Minimally invasive treatment
- Quicker - Immediate results with little or no downtime
- Non-Permanent - Often reversible
The procedure of the PDO Thread Lift Treatment.
- The procedure of PDO thread lift can vary from one Aesthetics doctor to another.
- Firstly, An Aesthetic Doctor will disinfect the area that needs to undergo the treatment. Then the professional numbs the area by applying a good anesthetic cream or injecting it into your skin.
- After that, the doctor will insert the cannula into the skin through a small puncture wound. Then hold the thread in the skin and take out the cannula.
- Afterward, the doctor cut the thread and secured it in the skin.
- Afterwards doctor will gently massage the treatment area upwards so the skin latches on threads well.
- Before the appointment, the doctor will tell you to avoid anything that can increase the bleeding—for example, alcohol consumption, green tea, and omega-3.
We Are Here To Improve Your Beauty
Dr. Ram Aesthetics provides a range of dermal filler treatments to redefine facial features. You can freely consult them to get the best possible treatment to enhance your natural beauty.
Frequently Asked Questions!
Dermal fillers are a range of aesthetic treatments performed by cosmetic practitioners to help people in attaining beauty goals.
If you are getting treatment from a reliable and experienced doctor, there’s a minimum risk and common risks are bruising, swelling and skin redness. All the possible risks including serious ones like vascular occlusion/ lumps/ infection will be discussed at the time of consultation.
These treatments are for above 18 candidate with no other contra indications (pregnancy, breast feeding or any other medical contra indications). Any suitable candidate who desires to improve their natural aesthetics such as plumping lips, contouring face, Improving wrinkles and so on can take the dermal filler treatments.